Brunswick Church serves a community of men and women seeking to faithfully follow Christ and support one another through life’s journey. There is an ever-changing array of small group Bible studies going on throughout the week.
Here is the current small group Bible study schedule (Spring 2021)
**This constantly changes – please check the announcements or the BEB for newest information.
NOTE: All studies currently meeting online via Zoom
- Sundays 11:00 am Adult Bible Study- ‘Ephesians’ – Bill Henderson
- Sundays 6 pm Prayer & Bible Study Group – Connie Vooys
- Mondays 6-8 pm Bible Study – Sermon Text – Matt Clark & Joe Fritz
- Mondays 7 pm Men’s Study Group – Will Asher – email Will Asher for the Zoom link
- Mondays 7 pm Women’s Study Group – Linda Broderick
- Tuesdays 7:15 pm Next Sunday’s Sermon Text study – Parish AssociateTed Wright
- Wednesdays 9:30-10:30 am Psalm of the Day – Pastor Kim Jackson
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays 7:30 pm Support
group for parents of children w/ special needs – Connie Vooys, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursdays 7 pm – led by Joanne Snover and others
- Brunswick Cancer Support Group – Open to patients, caregivers, family, friends, survivors, and those bereaved by cancer. Anyone with questions contact Parish Associate Pastor Ted Wright (240) 595-4511
If you have any questions about Small Group Ministry, please email Niki Campbell, our Director of Nurture Ministries, at email@example.com