Brunswick Church serves a community of men and women seeking to faithfully follow Christ and support one another through life’s journey. There is an ever-changing array of small group Bible studies going on throughout the week.
Here is the current small group Bible study schedule (Spring 2021)
**This constantly changes – please check the announcements or the BEB for newest information.
NOTE: All studies currently meeting online via Zoom
- Sundays 11:00 am Adult Bible Study- ‘The Gospel of John’ – Bill Henderson
- Sundays 6 pm Prayer & Bible Study Group – Connie Vooys
- Mondays 6-8 pm Bible Study – Sermon Text – Matt Clark & Joe Fritz
- Mondays 7 pm Men’s Study Group – Will Asher – email Will Asher for the Zoom link
- Mondays 7 pm Women’s Study Group – email Linda Broderick
- Tuesdays 7:15 pm Next Sunday’s Sermon Text study – Ted Wright
- Wednesdays 9:30-10:30 am Psalm of the Day – Pastor Kim Jackson
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays 7:30 pm Support
group for parents of children w/ special needs – Connie Vooys, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2/5/21, 3/5/21 – Brunswick Cancer Support Group – Open to patients, caregivers, family, friends, survivors, and those bereaved by cancer. No geographic or religious boundaries. (Cancer doesn’t respect them.) Anyone with questions contact parish associate Pastor Ted Wright (240) 595-4511
If you have any questions about Small Group Ministry, please email Niki Campbell, our Director of Nurture Ministries, at email@example.com